How to use the map:
- Zoom in on a pin to see the area we were exploring. If it opens in any mode besides satellite view, I highly recommend changing your map to satellite view so you can see the terrain. You can do this by clicking the square with the half square under it in the upper right corner.
- Click the pin to see links to our articles relevant to each location.
- The locations on islands are more precise and interesting than mid ocean.
- Check in regularly as we add more amazing locations on our way around the world!
- The blue icons have links to the blog post there, while the red icons just have a sentence or two about the places we visited.